When we were children, we woke up in the morning happy and excited. Everything was interesting and even simple tasks like, see what is inside a toy were enough to make our day better. But now, we are concerned about the future and we think about the past. We are so busy and concern that we don’t even notice people, nature and even basic things around us. When we wake up in the morning, we usually think about some awful meeting or some task. According to a research, the first thoughts we have in the morning may make our day better or worse. The point is to have happy thoughts, and not to look at the getting up from the bed as some task that you must do.
Here are several thoughts that are positive, and can make your day better:
- Nice things happen to me every day.
- How can I be a better person?
- This day is a gift.
- What will happen today?
- I want to be especially kind today.
- I will give my best to have a happy and successful day, so I will have a satisfaction tonight.
- I accept and love myself.
- I want fun today.
- Life is easy, there is no reason for concern.
- Can I make a world a better place?
- I want to listen to my inner voice.
These were just some of the examples. There are many positive thoughts that you can use. The key is to think about something that makes you happy. Usually, that is some person, a thing, experience or even money. Don’t be afraid to use something that makes you happy. If you are happy in the morning, you will be happy the whole day.